Rejoice! Whoever you are, and wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
Friendship Sunday is September 10th.
Praise God, pray, sing, and listen for the Word of life in a warm, welcoming community. Summer services:
Sundays, 9:30 a.m.
Worship for all ages, with nursery care available.
Church School for children begins at about 9:45 a.m.; Church School for adults begins shortly after the service ends.
Worship God in a warm, welcoming community.
– Regular Sunday Services –
9:00 a.m. Family Service:
Includes Church School for children up to 5th grade; nursery care available.
11:15 a.m. Service:
Worship Service with nursery care available.
As the video above wryly recounts, everyone has a reason to not go to church. Nonetheless, every Sunday we welcome hundreds of people to our sanctuary by the shore to share the joyous word of the Lord. If you’ve somehow missed a Sunday, you can view a library of previous sermons by visiting our NCC Vimeo Page.
Some of our members and visitors find it useful to prepare for our next worship by reading and reflecting on the Bible passages we’ll use in church. If you’d like to do so, please visit Preparing for Sunday.
From food banks to youth fellowship lock-ins, there is always something going on at NCC. Here are a few upcoming events and opportunities:
Click to see more.
…minimize, simplify, organize
How it works:
- Bring unwanted items that you want to give away. If you can carry it, you can bring it. Bring as much as you want.
- Bring one non-perishable food item for the NCC Food Pantry and a brown bag lunch to enjoy following the exchange.
- Each participant offers their items in turn. See what others have to give away and claim all you want. Any unclaimed items will be donated to charity immediately following our gathering.
- Because it’s an opportunity to clean out, get organized. Letting go of what we no longer want/need, makes room for what IS important to us.
- Discover the spirituality of being organized during thoughtful reflections and discussion over lunch.
- Break bread and enjoy fellowship with like minded souls.
- Support the NCC emergency food pantry.
10 a.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month
Join us for the Niantic Community Church Community Drum Circle. It is facilitated by Kate Brodaski who guides a group of members and friends of NCC through an hour of soulful ancient rhythms that current medical research has proven to induce deep relaxation, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and is beneficial for a host of other medical conditions. If that doesn’t make you want to bang on your bongos, drumming is also considered a very spiritual practice. We have instruments or bring your own….Join us for this free nurturing faith activity. No registration needed. Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult for the entire session. Bring a friend !